German Opus Suite Conference 2023
A warm welcome to Cologne and our Opus Suite Community from the D-A-CH region.
The German Opus Suite Conference is held every second year. It represents a unique forum for Opus Suite practitioners, managers, and decision-makers from primarily Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
The motto of this year's conference is Model-driven decision support.
The event is primarily for Opus Suite users in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. It provides Opus Suite users and Life Cycle Management professionals the opportunity for sharing ideas and experiences, looking ahead, and network with peers from the industry. It is also the perfect place to share Opus Suite development news, and modeling tips and to present case studies and best practices from different Opus Suite applications. Simply, a great forum to meet, interact and learn from each other.
Please note that most presentations are held in German.
When: 9-10 November 2023
9 November: 09:00 - 18:00, followed by an evening program
10 November: 09:00 - 16:00
Where: Hyatt Regency Cologne
Conference fee: The conference is free of charge, including lunches, coffee breaks, and an evening program. For participants not allowed to receive free meals due to compliance guidelines, we offer the option of payment (please state this when registering).
Who should attend?
Are you an Opus Suite user or a decision maker, project manager, or analyst with responsibilities within the areas of Life Cycle Management, ILS, RAMS, or system logistics? Are you also among the fortunate who can follow presentations held in German? Then this is clearly a conference for you!
Among other topics, we’ll be addressing
- Strategic and tactical decision-making in all phases of a system’s life cycle
- Latest news and product updates of Opus Suite and LCM methodology
- How to optimize technical design and support system design to ensure readiness, cost-effectiveness, and mission success
- Digital twin modeling and the importance of using the right analysis at the right time
- How to address short-term readiness with new types of models and analysis
The conference and mingle is also an excellent networking opportunity, to create new relationships and to connect with your peers from the industry. We can’t wait to catch up with old friends and make new ones as we grow the German Opus Suite Community.
For more information, please contact Mr. Heiko Grossmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on finalizing our agenda. Check out our preliminary agenda for the conference and keep an eye out for updates and announcements about our guests.
Thursday, 9 November: focus on strategic issues, trends, and opportunities:
- Use of Life Cycle Cost Management in Public Procurement
- Trends and Vision - Opus Suite for the Future
- Economy in the Bundeswehr – where do we stand today?
- Model-driven Decision Support in System Life Cycle Management
- OPUS10 Model - Robustness & Support for Analysis in Early Phases
- Open Forum, Q&A
Friday, 10 November: focus on Opus Suite applications and deep-dive into existing and new functionalities:
- OPUS10 and Opus Suite Connect in Ship Building Project F126
- Streamlining and Improving the Analysis Process with Opus Suite Connect - Tool for Integration and Data Ingestion
- ILS with OPUS10/CATLOC in Export Ship Building
- Advanced Modelling and Scenarios - Deep Dives into Part of the Model, such as PM and Maintenance Model
- VBA-based Interface from the LSA to OPUS10
- New Developments in the Opus Suite
f you or your organization would like to offer a presentation at the conference, please contact email@example.com.
Hyatt Regency Cologne, with views of Cologne Cathedral, Old Town, and the Rhine River, Hyatt Regency Cologne is perfect for our conference in Cologne. Accommodations must be booked by the participants.
Address: Kennedy-Ufer 2a, 50679 Köln, Deutschland
T +49 221 828 1234
F +49 221 828 1370
Trusted by thousands of users globally to provide decision support for LCM.
This is a selection of reference case studies from some of the many Opus Suite clients.
Vattenfall and Scottish Power - Availability Analysis for the East Anglia Wind Energy Project.
Opus Suite RDM
Systecon proudly introduces Opus Suite Refined Data Model (RDM), which equips users with enhanced modeling of product breakdowns and maintenance events, better compatibility with standards like S3000L, smoother integration with external data sources and an upgraded Location of Repair Analysis module.