SIMLOX Extended Course
Learn how to model more complex logistics scenarios and analyze the effect on systems performance.
The objective of the Extended SIMLOX course is to provide participants with the ability to model more complex logistics scenarios and analyze the effect on system performance. The areas covered by the course are listed below; the course can be focused more on some of the areas depending on the participant needs:
- Modeling of damages on system and item level
- Modeling of mission formations
- Criticality modeling (item, mission or failure mode level)
- System reconfiguration
- Mission resources
- Transfers of equipment and systems
- Modeling of mission dependencies
- Operational profiles with random components (mission length, number of missions, etc.)
- Groups of units assigned to an operational profile
- Lateral support of spares
- Failure mode task modeling
- Statistical analysis of replication results
- Using SIMLOX to evaluate the economic consequences of a Performance Based Contract (penalty based)
This is a 3-day course for a maximum of 8 participants. The focus is on analyzing and explaining SIMLOX results. Some of the exercises will also use OPUS10 for comparison or import of data (however, OPUS10 Basic Course is not a pre-requisite).
Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country, please contact us for further information.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.