Opus Suite Support Services
Opus Suite support services are a central part of Systecon’s commitment to help clients excel with LCM analytics and optimization. Building client capability is our focus in everything, from the continuous software development, through hands-on training courses and extensive help files and manuals, to quick and competent help desk services provided by your nearest Systecon office or Opus Suite representative.
For Opus Suite help desk support, please complete the support request form. You will get a response within one business day from the nearest Systecon office or Opus Suite representative.
Our user support includes:
- Help desk support, providing assistance with technical and logistics modelling questions. Get response within one business day from competent personnel at the nearest Systecon office or Opus Suite representative (Included for upgrade and support customers)
- Annual new releases. Opus Suite is under constant development, and new versions are released each year. (Included for upgrade and support customers)
- Integrated context sensitive online help files. (included in software delivery. Updated for each new version)
- Opus Suite user manuals in PDF (included in delivery and updated for each new version)
- Annual user conferences around the world, with presentations from Opus Suite users, Systecon and our representatives. Find the next Opus Suite User Conference near you. (Included for upgrade and support customers)
- Opus Suite training courses led by experienced consultants/teachers (purchased separately)