Introduction to LCC modeling and the use of our CATLOC tool for building and analyzing flexible cost models.
|Dec 1–4 2020||Norwich, UK||Phil Bean||1,436 GBP||Register|
|Jan 11–13 2021||Sydney. Australia||Pricing on Request||Register|
|Feb 9–11 2021||Stockholm||2,400 EUR||Register|
|Feb 15–17 2021||Sydney, Australia||Pricing on Request||Register|
|Mar 22–24 2021||Sydney, Australia||Pricing on Request||Register|
|Apr 12–14 2021||Sydney, Australia||Pricing on Request||Register|
The objective of the CATLOC course is to introduce the concept of LCC (Life Cycle Cost) modeling and the use of CATLOC to build and maintain flexible LCC models. CATLOC makes it possible to analyze all costs freely in a number of dimensions. Common dimensions of interest include:
- Materials (systems, equipment, items, spare parts...)
- Stations (stores, workshops, sites of operations...)
- Tasks (maintenance tasks, PM / CM ...)
- Resources (personnel, maintenance equipment...)
Any combination of cost dimensions can easily be studied and analyzed in CATLOC.
CATLOC can also be used for modeling revenues, which enables cost/profit analyses.
Course participants will learn to analyze CATLOC results to tackle a number of common situations, for example:
- Evaluate tenders
- Identify cost drivers
- Manage data uncertainty
Participants will also learn:
- How to perform sensitivity analysis in CATLOC for efficient identification of parameters that have a large impact on costs
- How CATLOC can be used with database information
- How data can be imported to CATLOC from OPUS10/SIMLOX
- After each complete CATLOC analysis participants learn how to design customized reports with results displayed in custom graphs / tables and LCC trees
The course also covers typical / advanced modeling features in CATLOC such as:
- Building LCC trees
- Defining cost functions
- Efficient data assignment using default rules
- Handling of costs related to structure of dimensions (materials, station, etc.)
The course is limited to 8 participants. The course will include extensive hands-on use of CATLOC and the exercises are intended to challenge the participants who will work at their own pace, aided by the instructor when necessary.
Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.