SIMLOX Basic Course
This course enables you to understand basic logistics modeling and how it fits within the Monte Carlo simulation framework used by SIMLOX.
|Feb 4–6 2020||McKinney, TX||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|Mar 24–27 2020||Norwich, UK||Phil Bean||1,671 GBP||Register|
|Mar 31–Apr 2 2020||Arlington, VA||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|Apr 14–16 2020||Newport, RI||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|Apr 28–30 2020||Port Hueneme, CA||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|May 12–15 2020||Bridgwater, UK||Paul Manuel||1,671 GBP||Register|
|May 12–14 2020||Keyport, WA||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|May 26–28 2020||Dam Neck, VA||Marlene Haag||2,850 USD||Register|
|Jun 23–26 2020||Stamford, UK||Steve French||1,671 GBP||Register|
|Jul 7–10 2020||Norwich, UK||Phil Bean||1,671 GBP||Register|
|Sep 22–25 2020||Bridgwater, UK||Paul Manuel||1,671 GBP||Register|
The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the concept of simulation
- Understand when it an OPUS calculation should be complemented with a SIMLOX simulation
- Import of data to SIMLOX from OPUS10
- Understand the different types of Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) used by SIMLOX, for example: mission completion rate, risk of shortage (with time tolerance), resource waiting, backorders etc.
- Analyze simulation results based upon statistical measures (percentiles)
- Run SIMLOX and select results for customized reports
- Build advanced Operational Profiles
- Using time distributions for turnaround times and transportations
- Modeling time limited access to maintenance resources
- Using the Game Mode when verifying or demonstrating SIMLOX model
- Deployed operations
- Random missions
- Mission formations
The course is a workshop for a maximum of 8 participants that will include calculations and hands-on use of SIMLOX. The exercises are intended to challenge the participants’ ability to analyze the information provided and apply it to the modeling.
Stockholm, Sweden: 2300 EURO per participant.
Arlington, VA, USA: 2850 USD per participant.
Stamford, UK: 1624 GBP per participant.
Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country, please contact us for further information.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.