Opus Suite Version 2018
The latest release of Opus Suite included several enhancements and innovative new capabilities. Continuous development with annual releases is central to Systecon’s commitment to provide Opus Suite users with state-of-the-art optimization and decision support capabilities, versatile scenario modelling and an intuitive user interface. The following are some of the key highlights in the new version, which was released in April 2018.
Enhancements at a Glance
- A new solution finder in OPUS10 allows for multiple effectiveness requirements that can be defined per location, unit and system type. Spares assortments are optimized to satisfy these requirements at lowest possible cost.
- New simulation results in SIMLOX makes it possible to predict and analyze in detail the reasons and contributors behind system downtime.
- Item Preventive Maintenance in SIMLOX has been extended to account for time in stock, and model aspects like scheduled inspections, maintenance and ageing while in stock.
- Improved color control in the CATLOC user interface makes cost analysis more intuitive.
- Assumptions regarding utilization in OPUS10 can be adjusted, which is relevant when considering solutions with relatively low availability.
Download the Opus Suite release brochure for more information
New versions of Opus Suite are released every 12 months, and distributed to all clients with an Upgrade and Support agreement.
To read more about the new features and functions in the latest release, as well as other recent versions, please select between the release brochures below for download. To get further details, you are always welcome to contact us.
The drive to continuously adapt, develop and improve has been central for Systecon since the start. Driven by the needs of our clients and the projects we are involved in, Opus Suite is continuously developed and enhanced with new functionality, expanded modelling flexibility and improved interfaces and integration. In some cases, it is possible to use existing mathematical methods, in other cases our team of optimization theory experts develops new methods and algorithms. Customers with upgrade and support agreements get new versions at no additional cost.
Some examples of major functionality developments that have continued Opus Suite's advancement over the past several years include:
- Maintenance Concept Optimization (Extended LORA)
- Time phased optimization
- Redundancy Simulation with Reliability Block Diagrams
- Statistical risk analysis
- Parallel core execution
|Opus Suite Upgrade Course||Apr 5 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|OPUS10 Basic Course||May 7–9 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|OPUS10 Basic Course||Sep 3–5 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|SIMLOX Basic Course||Sep 10–12 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|Executive Life Cycle Management Program||Sep 17–18 2019||Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza, Stockholm||Learn more|
|CATLOC Course||Sep 24–26 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|OPUS10 Advanced Course||Oct 22–24 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|Opus Suite Introduction Course||Oct 25 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|SIMLOX Advanced Course||Oct 29–31 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|
|OPUS10 Basic Course||Nov 5–7 2019||Stockholm, Sweden||Learn more|