OPUS10 Basic Course
The OPUS10 Basic Course is an introduction to spare parts management and teaches basic skills in using OPUS10 for spare parts optimization.
|Jul 6–8 2020||Sydney, Australia||John Benham||Pricing on request||Register|
|Sep 1–3 2020||Stockholm, Sweden||Lena Björling||2,300 EUR||Register|
|Oct 6–9 2020||Bridgwater, UK||Paul Manuel||1,671 GBP||Register|
|Nov 10–12 2020||Stockholm, Sweden||Lena Björling||2,300 EUR||Register|
|Nov 17–20 2020||Norwich, UK||Phil Bean||1,671 GBP||Register|
The objective of the OPUS10 Basic Course is to enable participants to understand basic logistics modeling and to familiarize them with the main OPUS10 functionality. By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand how to model Maintenance Breakdown Structures and Logistics Support Organizations (LSO)
- Model Stock and Repair policies within LSOs
- Understand the role of OPUS10 in Life Cycle Cost analyses
- Understand how to handle uncertainty in input data, for example prices and failure rates
- Understand the Measures of Effectiveness that OPUS10 can calculate (availability, risk of shortage, backorders etc.)
- Run OPUS10 and select results for customized reports
- Understand when to use OPUS10
The course may also touch opon these more advanced topics:
- Level (Location) of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Import/Export data between OPUS10 and different types of databases
- The mathematical theory behind OPUS10
The course is a workshop for a maximum of 8 participants that will include calculations and hands-on use of OPUS10. The exercises are intended to challenge the participants who will work at their own pace aided by the instructor when necessary.
Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country, please contact us for further information about courses held outside of Sweden.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.