Opus Suite Introduction Course
Overview of the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools OPUS10, SIMLOX, CATLOC.
The objective of the Opus Suite Introductory Course is to give the participants a good overview of the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools for strategic analysis and decision support. The course demonstrates how the tools OPUS10 (Spare parts optimization, LORA), SIMLOX (Simulation) and CATLOC (Cost analysis) support specific LSA tasks.
The course covers the following:
- An introduction to Life Cycle Management - a philosophy to address overall business objectives throughout the system life cycle
- How to be able to understand, predict, monitor, analyze, optimize and improve the effect of operational effectiveness and the cost consequences of different alternatives/options/decisions
- An introduction to Opus Suite tools
- How to use the Opus Suite to answer questions about strategic business decisions
In addition to introductory lectures, the course includes interactive presentations in which Opus Suite tools interact with each other to solve common real world logistic problems. Case studies are presented to illustrate the wide range applicability of the Opus Suite tools.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for upper level managers who want to – in a single day – familiarize themselves with the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools and how these tools can be used at their business or organization.
The price for the course in Stockholm is 750 EURO per participant. Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country, please contact us for further information about courses held outside of Sweden.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.