Opus Suite Support Services
Opus Suite support services are a central part of Systecon’s commitment to help clients excel with LCM analytics and optimization. Building client capability is our focus in everything from the continuous software development, through hands-on training courses and extensive help files and manuals, to quick and competent help desk services provided by your nearest Systecon office or Opus Suite representative.
Get the most out of Opus Suite by taking full advantage of our upgrade and support services
- Help desk support. Providing assistance with technical and logistics modelling questions. Get response within one business day from your nearest Systecon office or Opus Suite representative. The help desk support is included for upgrade and support customers.
- Annual new releases. Opus Suite is under constant development with new versions released every year, included for upgrade/support customers.
- Support visits. On-site visits from an experienced Opus Suite consultant, to assist with modelling and analysis issues, modelling, verification and quality assurance, introductions to new functionality. A one day annual visit is included for upgrade and support customers.
- Online help function in the tool. Integrated context sensitive online help files are included in the software delivery, and updated for each new version.
- User documentation for offline reading. Opus Suite user manuals in PDF are included in the delivery and updated for each new version.
- Annual user conferences around the world. Users experiences and case studies from different applications are presented, along with the latest developments of Opus Suite and LCM methodology. Included for upgrade and support customers. Find the next Opus Suite User Conference near you.
- Opus Suite training courses. Our courses are led by experienced consultants/teachers (purchased separately).