Opus Suite for Managers
The Opus Suite for Managers course is an overview of the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools: OPUS10, SIMLOX, and CATLOC.
The objective is to provide a thorough introduction to the capabilities of the Opus Suite for strategic analysis and decision support on a managerial and executive level. The curriculum is designed to demonstrate how the OPUS10, SIMLOX, and CATLOC perform Spares Parts Optimization, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Simulation, and Cost Analysis to support Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) tasks.
Opus Suite for Managers is a single-day course that covers, but is not limited to, the following curriculum:
- An introduction to Life Cycle Management (LCM) – a philosophy to address overall business objectives throughout the system life cycle
- How to be able to understand, predict, monitor, analyze, optimize, and improve the effect of operational effectiveness and the cost consequences of different alternatives/options/decisions
- An introduction to Opus Suite
- How to use the Opus Suite to answer questions about strategic business decisions
Who should attend
This course is suitable for upper level managers who want to familiarize themselves with the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools and how these tools can be used at their business or organization.
The price for this Open course at the Systecon North America office in Arlington, VA is 950 USD.
For the price of holding a customer-unique course, either at a designated on-site location or a Systecon office, please contact Systecon North America for information.
Open courses are offered monthly at the Systecon North America office in Arlington, VA. Information for Open courses may be found on our course schedule.
Customer-unique courses are coordinated upon request. For interest or information, please contact Systecon North America.
We ask that you RSVP at least one week in advance for preparations. The specific registration deadline and Point of Contact for each Open course may be found on our course schedule.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance: Full Refund
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance: 50% Refund
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend: No Refund
- If you ae unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon North America to inform them of such changes.
Please contact Systecon North America with questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodations, or to discuss a tailored training course.