Executive Life Cycle Management Program
Unique 3-day program for decision makers and product managers who seek a greater understanding of LCM and Logistic Analysis.
Decision makers attending this program will obtain a thorough understanding of Life Cycle Management (LCM) in general and the analytical element in particular. Based on a solid framework, objectives and key concepts of LCM are introduced. Furthermore, the role and scope of related disciplines will be explained. A broad spectrum of analyses covering various phases of the system/product life cycle will be illustrated interchangeably by example or as exercises.
When and where?
Please contact us to find out the date and location of the next course program.
Who should attend the program and why?
Organizations, decision makers and product managers who seek knowledge and understanding of LCM and Logistic Analysis, and how Logistic Analysis could strengthen/support the organization/project and strategic decisions to be taken. This is a great opportunity for networking, and to exchange ideas with colleagues in similar positions, who are facing similar issues and challenges.
Key learning objectives
By participating in this program you will:
- obtain a thorough understanding of LCM, its principles, scope and objectives
- understand the key concepts of LCM, e.g., operational effectiveness, availability performance, Life Cycle Cost (LCC), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety (RAMS)
- obtain ideas/material to promote implementation of LCM within your organization
- understand the potential and benefits from applying LCM to your product/project
- be introduced to LCM-related methodology and analyses, assisting you in various phases of your product/system life cycle, e.g.:
- requirements analysis and LCC prediction in conceptual design phase
- the principles of LCC-based acquisition
- how to analyze and balance support system investments against their foreseen effect
- how to analyze information from monotoring and field experience to continually
improve system performance and/or cost
SUCCESSFUL LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT (LCM) relies on the capability to continually, adequately and effectively address strategic decisions. A key element of such capability is analytical power – sophisticated analyses assisting the decision maker to reach the objectives of LCM: maximum operational effectiveness at minimum cost.
Dr. Patrik Alfredsson, Senior Partner at Systecon
Meet your teacher Dr. Patrik Alfredsson, Senior Partner at Systecon
Dr. Alfredsson is an internationally recognized thought leader with more than 20 years experience within product development and Life Cycle Management. He has been involved in the continuous development of Systecon’s world leading software toolset Opus Suite, as well as in LCM-related consultancy and education. His renowned capability to bring theoretical concepts and ideas to practical application has been greatly appreciated by a long list of customers.
In recent years, one of his main focuses has been on organizational development, implementing LCM at the Royal Thai Air Force. In parallel, he has led PVL, a project aimed at providing Swedish Armed Forces with methodology, models and software tools for capability assessment, primarily related to logistics.
Dr. Alfredsson has a PhD in Optimization and Systems Theory from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Should you have questions regarding this program, please contact Lina Ekelin, email@example.com. .