OPUS10 Advanced Course
Learn how to model more complex logistics scenarios and analyze the effect on system performance and costs.
The objective of the Advanced OPUS10 Course is to provide participants with the ability to model more complex logistics scenarios and analyze the effect on system performance and costs. The areas covered by the course are listed below; the course can also be tailored to focus more on some of the areas depending on the participants needs:
- Partial Repairable Units (PRU's)
- Modeling of redundancies both on subsystem and item level.
- Preventative Maintenance on both Systems & Items.
- Deployed operations and endurance scenarios in general
- LORA-modeling in OPUS10
- Phased deployment (up/down sizing)
- MoE requirements per system position
- Modeling system variants.
- Modeling of system/Item/task specific support organizations
- Batched item repairs and transportation
- Lateral support
- Detailed task modeling (corrective and preventive)
The course also aims to give the student a better understanding of the mathematical theory used in OPUS optimizations.
The course is a workshop for a maximum of 8 participants that will include calculations and hands-on use of OPUS. Participants should bring their own calculators.
The exercises are intended to challenge the participants' ability to analyze the information provided and apply it to the modeling. Students will be expected to work on the exercises individually and to use their analytical skills to identify possible solutions.
Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.
The course price depends on region or country, please contact us for further information about courses held outside of Sweden.
Courses are held regularly at Systecon's offices around the world, and other locations as well. Most courses are listed on our course schedule, but you can always also contact your nearest Systecon Office or Opus Suite representative to get information on upcoming courses in your region.
We need your registration at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellations 4 weeks or more in advance - full refund.
- Cancellations 2-4 weeks in advance - 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks in advance, or failure to attend - no refund
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to send a replacement attendee in your place. Please contact Systecon to arrange if needed.
Please contact us with any questions about our courses, to get recommendations for nearby accommodation or to discuss a tailored training course solution.